July Adventures
I have really been enjoying this month, and one of the biggest highlights was our beautiful ball. I got to dress up in my little silver and white dress, sing my heart out, dance to the music, and enjoy such a magical atmosphere. The food was so cute and perfectly colour coordinated with the theme, making the whole day feel extra special. It really was a fabulous day.
In art this month, we created a fantastic underwater scene on canvas. We made crayfish out of egg cartons, painting them in bright orange shades before adding little crawling legs and black sticking-out eyes. I love that our finished artwork is now hanging in the art room, so I get to admire it every time I’m in there.
For my new Hunting and Gathering session, we visited Liz’s mum’s house to collect bromeliads for the garden. Then, during my gardening session, I helped plant them, which was really rewarding. I can’t wait to watch them grow.
In sensory, we had lots of fun making cloud dough and turning it into squishy creations. It was so soft and satisfying to play with.
We also made the most of the beautiful winter sunshine with some lovely outings. We visited Yatton Park to play with bubbles and enjoyed a relaxing walk around Waipuna Park with my friends. It was a wonderful way to spend time together outdoors.
AN





Comments
Post a Comment